Pike Chamber Employment
We are currently looking for an organized, proficient, and vibrant Event Coordinator to help assist us with planning events, adding events to our website, monthly newsletter, and more.
Event Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Welcoming and engaging with all members, all while being an ambassador for the Pike County Chamber of Commerce.
- Provide excellent member Service to our current & potential future members
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be personable, energetic, positive and enjoy working with people daily.
- Following up with our Events and other committees.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Understanding all aspects of event planning, budgets, and add-ons.
- Utilizing systems and programs to input sales revenue, guest information, and create follow up with related tasks.
Event Coordinator Qualifications:
- Part time 20 hours per week: must be flexible.
- Thrive in dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Have reliable transportation to our office.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience with guest relations/events is a plus.
If you are confident in your interpersonal skills and love working in a dynamic, fast paced environment - we want to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.