ChamberChoice Important Announcement
IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Attention Business Owners and Decision Makers...
If the Affordable Care Act (ACA) didn’t cause enough change and confusion, now you need to understand Highmark’s merger with Blue Cross of Northeastern PA and what this means to your business and employees.
These are only some of the questions you need to be asking as you prepare for the changes ahead.
Contact the insurance professionals at ChamberChoice, to understand your options and the upcoming changes.
Phone: 1-800-377-3539 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The team guiding you into the future should understand your situation today. With a 15+ year partnership with BCNEPA, we understand your current benefits scenario.
• We are positioned with our partners at JRG Advisors to be YOUR best advocate. JRG has a 25+ year partnership with Highmark and is recognized as an “Elite Agency” partner in Pennsylvania.
• We offer a dedicated support team to help you, your employees and their dependents.
• A variety of unique solutions and cost-containment strategies are available.
• Online enrollment, consolidated billing and administration are included.
• Full ACA and ERISA compliance services are prepared at significantly discounted costs.
• Education support, legislative updates and insurance plan updates are shared regularly.
• Benchmarking, data management, plan comparison tools put you in control of your plan.
Call us today at 1-800-377-3539 or email us at email@example.com
How will your health insurance benefits be impacted?
What other options and funding arrangements are available?
Will you be offered cost-saving solutions? Will your local doctors, hospitals and pharmacies be considered “in-network”?
Will there be a change in Rx formulary causing disruption to medications you or your employees are currently taking?